- About ORNAA
- Funding & Awards
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Executive Area
The owner of this web site, ORNAA, requires that all visitors to this site agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, you should not use this site. By accessing the site you indicate your acknowledgment and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Rules of Use
You agree that you will not engage in prohibited conduct while using this Site. By way of illustration and not limitation, prohibited conduct includes the following:
- attempt to access any area of the Site that you are not authorized to access or to access the Site by means other than through the interface that is provided by ORNAA;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any application or link;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site's infrastructure;
- reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code relating to the Site or any application;
- send any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other information that may damage the Site (including any application) or other information, data, or the operation of ORNAA or a third party's computer systems or property;
- use the Site (including any application) for any unlawful or harmful purpose or to defame or harass anyone, or use information in any fashion other than in full compliance with applicable law;
- use any robot, spider or other automatic device restricted by ORNAA; or
- use the Site or any application for any commercial use.
Restrictions on Use
The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation, video and/or their arrangement on this ORNAA web site are all subject to intellectual property right protection and such material from www.ornaa.org and any other world wide web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by ORNAA, or any of their related, affiliated or subsidiary companies/organizations (collectively "ORNAA") may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of ORNAA. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates ORNAA intellectual property rights. Neither title nor intellectual property rights are transferred to you by access to this site, but remain with ORNAA, who owns full and complete title to the material in this site.
No Warranties or Representations
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ORNAA NEITHER WARRANTS NOR REPRESENTS THAT YOUR USE OF ANY CONTENT MATERIAL WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF ANY THIRD PARTIES, NOR THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE MATERIAL WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ORNAA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF OR THE RESULT OF THE USE OF THE MATERIAL IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT ORNAA) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION ARISING FROM THE USE OF INFORMATION OR APPLICATIONS ON THIS SITE. ACCORDINGLY, BY USING THIS INFORMATION YOU AGREE THAT ORNAA (INCLUDING ITS AGENTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS AND EMPLOYEES) ARE NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND. ADDITIONALLY, WITH REFERENCE TO ANY DISCUSSIONS, CHATS, POSTINGS, TRANSMISSIONS, BULLETIN BOARDS, FORUMS, AND THE LIKE THAT MAY BE ON THE SITE, ORNAA ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY INFRINGING, THREATENING, FALSE, MISLEADING, ABUSIVE, HARASSING, LIBELOUS, DEFAMATORY, VULGAR, OBSCENE, SCANDALOUS, INFLAMMATORY, PORNOGRAPHIC, OR PROFANE MATERIAL OR ANY MATERIAL THAT COULD CONSTITUTE OR ENCOURAGE CONDUCT THAT WOULD BE CONSIDERED A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVE RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY LAW, CONTAINED IN ANY SUCH LOCATIONS ON THE SITE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
These terms and conditions will be governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada, notwithstanding any principles of conflict of laws. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. ORNAA can revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by ORNAA. ORNAA is not responsible for the content of those sites.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective trademark owners.
ORNAA strongly encourages all parents to supervise their children's on-line activities and regularly monitor their children's use of the Internet. Parents should consider using parental control tools and other services to assist them in supervising their children's on-line use or on-line disclosure of their name, address or other personal information without parental consent.
ORNAA reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.